Bridge Suites and Residence (Chinmark Paradise) is located in the capital city of Enugu State. The chinmark paradise is situated along the city’s commercial district at Thinkers Corner Enugu, Enugu state.
Terms & Conditions
- In Order to make your stay as pleasant as possible, the Management of Bridge Suites and Residence requests your co-operation in observing the following as an agreement between the Guest and Bridge Suites and Residence under which rooms are permitted to be used by the guest(s).
- Check-in- 02:00pm guests are required to provide means of identification for scanning which must correspond with the guest’s name.
- Check-out- 12:00pm Please inform the front desk if you wish to retain your room beyond this time. Extension will be given depending on the availability. On failure of the guest to vacate the room on expiration, the Apartment Management shall have the right to remove the guest and his/her belongings from the room occupied by the guest.
The apartment rate includes lodging and complimentary breakfast. Additional meals, amenities and services are available at an extra cost. To upgrade your room amenities and services, please contact the Front desk.
- Guest registration forms must be signed on arrival.
- All our facilities are for our lodged guest(s).
- Bridge Suites and Residence has a No-Smoking Policy within its public areas, apartment and suites.
Contravention of this policy would attract an immediate expulsion from the apartment and a fine to the tune of Four Hundred Thousand Naira only =N400,000.
Cancellation and No-show Policy
Bookings that have been confirmed and subsequently there is no show for the first 3 days, Bridge suites and Residence would apply same charge as if guest had been lodged in, except prior notice had been given as to guest’s unavailability for those days.
Should you need to cancel your reservation kindly contact our guest relations center.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of the check in date attracts a 20% deduction from the total cost of the apartment reserved.
- Guests who do not arrive within 24 hours of the check-in day will be charged the total amount of the reservation.
- Guests who wish to change their confirmed reservation from suite to a single apartment upon arrival forfeit 10% of the initial cost of previously reserved apartment.
Guest who wishes to change their confirmed reservation from a single apartment to a suite will not forfeit anything and all Refunds take seven working days.
Confirmation of Reservation
Your reservation at Bridge Suites and Residence is legally binding when a confirmatory email or message is sent with your room code.
- All information can be obtained at the Front Desk.
- Jade is maximum of 2 guests.
- Pearl is maximum of 2 guests.
- Gold is maximum of 2 guests.
- Diamond is maximum of 3 guests.
- Solace apartment can contain 6 guests.
Rates are quoted in NGN- We accept Naira, Dollar, cash, transfer, and payment via our Point of Sales Devices. Bridge Suites and Residence accepts Visa card, Master card. For all guest paying with credit card, the apartment shall not make cash refunds, but shall only make transfers back to the originating credit cards.
Guests who want to make a reservation at Bridge suites and Residence have to make a 50% payment for the apartment or complete payment of the total amount of the room rate to confirm the reservation.
Personal Data Use
The Guest agrees and consents that Bridge suites and Residence may process (photocopy/scan) his/her personal documents in order to register him/her as a guest.
Guests may have visitors in their rooms which MUST be registered at the Front Office. All stay-in guests are required to physically come down to the reception to clear their visitors at the front desk and visits are allowed until 11.30pm. Visitors are also expected to register their presence by signing on the Visitor’s log book at the front desk, a copy of the visitor’s ID card would also be required.
All visitors are expected to leave the Hotel by 12:00pm.
Weapons, explosives, inflammable objects and materials or other dangerous chemicals or goods of hazardous nature are strictly prohibited in the premises. The guest shall be solely liable and responsible to Bridge Suite and Residence, other guests, invitees, visitors, and personnel for all loss financial or otherwise and damage that may be caused by such articles or as a result of the guest’s own negligence and non-observance of such rules and instructions.
Damage to Property
Guests will be held responsible for any loss, theft or damage to Bridge Suite and Residence property caused by themselves, their guests or any person for whom they are responsible. In the case of damage, loss or theft caused to the apartment in any manner, guest is due to cover the cost of all damage caused to the apartment.
Photographs & Videos
Commercial photoshoot is not allowed.
Each wing is private to its residents, cross winging is not allowed.
Bridge suites Management's Rights
It is agreed that the guest will conduct him/herself in a respectable manner, not to provide any disturbances to other guests, and will not cause any nuisance or annoyance within the premises.
In case of breach of Apartment Rules and Management Policies by the guest, the Management has the right to request any guest to vacate his/her room, without previous notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, and the guest shall be bound to vacate when requested to do so.
In case of the default, the Apartment Management has the right to remove luggage
and belongings from the room occupied by the guest.
Government Rules and Regulations and Application of Laws
Guests are requested to observe, abide by, confirm to and be bound by all
applicable acts and laws and Government rules and regulations of the Republic of Nigeria.
The Management reserves the right to add to, or alter or amend any of the above Terms, Conditions and Rules.